Monday, November 22, 2010

The holidays are coming...

I can't believe that it is already that time of year again when your nose gets cold when you step outside and you crave hot chocolate pretty much all the time. It always seems to sneak up on me and I am never ready in time...but maybe I am changing because here's a preview of holiday ideas for those of you having holiday weddings...Pine cone seating arrangements. They are easy, inexpensive and holidayriffic (I know not a word, but I sometimes like to make up my own : )  ).

All you need is a collection of pine cones and some patterned paper and ribbon to attach your guest names to the pine cone. There are many other ways to add your guests names to the pine cones, but this is just one I liked!





Enjoy! And stayed tuned for many more Holidayriffic (there I go again) ideas!


                                                                           XOXO

                                                                                Christine

1 comment:

  1. totally love this idea and may do it for thanksgiving! thanks!

    ReplyDelete