Friday, November 12, 2010

Engagement Imagination...Love is baking!

The theme of sweet treats from this week is taking over my brain and stomach, maybe it is because I have been on an only fruit and veggie fast all week or the more believable reason is I just LOVE sweets. Any of my friends or people who have just barley meet me could testify that I would give up most anything for a little chocolate..yum yum! 

This segment of engagement imagination would be perfect for anyone who loves to bake, loves desserts or just wants a cute theme! This idea of cupcakes could also be used to announce, "It's a girl/boy" or "Will you Marry Me" or any phrase you would like to apply.

So enjoy these tasty treats and let me know what you think...









Have a sweet weekend!

                                                                    XOXO

                                                                          Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment