Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Moo Sticker Books

From the moment my Husband and I got engaged to the day of our wedding, I probably looked at a million blogs, magazines and websites and came across so many amazing things. One of the sites I feel instantly in love with was MOO (http://us.moo.com/). At the time I came across the website they were stationed only in Europe, but now they have moved across the ocean and are open in the United States!!!

MOO makes these incredibly amazing sticker books...
Use MOO to brand your packages


The sticker books allow you to pick up to 90 different images, designs, logos or upload your own photos. I choose to upload six of our engagement photos to make a sticker book. I used these stickers on our candy bars to help secure the back, as well as on our thank you cards in the corner of the letter. I continue to use them for all sorts of things and am so glad I found them!


One of the best things about the sticker books are they can be purchased for the inexpensive price of $9.99. You can not only use these for your wedding, but they're also great for personal use, applying them to cards and sealing letters are just two of the many uses. You can also use them for business purposes, by creating sticker logos that you can apply to price tags, on letters you mail to your clients, business cards, etc.



What do you think of the MOO sticker books? Would you consider using them? Have you seen any other companies that make something like this? Let me know your thoughts...


                                                                         XOXO

                                                                              Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment